WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
OUR COOKIES USAGE
– Gathering information that can help us send you advertising suited to your interests.
– Remember your navigation preferences such as language, font size, page layout or favourite colours to allow you to browse our site more quickly and easily.
– Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify which pages of our sites you visit most often. We use these analytical data for marketing and resource planning purposes.
– Assess if our customers and visitors can easily accommodate any changes we can make to our websites.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store in our cookie data any personally identifiable information about you. We only store a unique session ID that will help us remember your user profile and preferences the next time you visit our website.
– Session cookies: Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browsing session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
– Permanent cookies: Cookies of this type stay longer on your computer. Permanent cookies help us remember you when we need to recognize you for more than one browsing session.
Most browsers have options on their menu that allow you to manage your cookies by adjusting or customizing your cookie settings. Usually, the browser offers you the possibility to :
– display your cookies;
– allow cookies;
– disable all cookies, or only specific ones;
– disable all cookies when you close your browser;
– block cookies;
– be alerted when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the features of this website will be disabled (including registration, the ability to post a comment and other interaction) and your browsing may also be affected. If you set your browser settings to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
QUOTE FROM THE CONDITIONS PROVIDED BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics – Terms and conditions of use : https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Browser add-on to disable Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
To learn more about cookies, we suggest you to refer to the CNIL’s page: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home